Growth Hacking 101
Sean Ellis, founder and CEO of GrowthHackers, introduced this term in 2010. Growth Hacking is a general term that comprises all advertising and marketing strategies used to promote growth in a very short period of time and limited cashflow business structures.
The goal is with this implementation is to boost customer acquisition while limiting resources to a minimum.
What is the perfect definition of Growth Hacker?
Growth Hacker is an individual that manage to gather limited funding strategies to accelerate customer acquisition and increase customer retention levels, this term covers people like business owners, entrepreneurs, product managers and others.
Growth hackers are very focus and data analysis oriented:
- Growth hackers are only interested in initiatives towards business growth.
- They innovate and implement new ways to achieve growth.
- They are always testing new strategies for higher conversions.
PROCUS Growth Hacking
Our Growth Hacking strategies are carefully analyzed and tested by Our team of experts covering every aspect of your market. We identify your main competitors and develop differentiation strategies that will add value to your potential and existing customers to achieve consistent and continuous growth.
Some of Our Main Strategies include:
- High Quality and targeted Content Management
- Customer referral initiatives (Base on type of business)
- Industry Relevant Backlink Building